Monday, July 20, 2015

Red Baron Pizza

I am a BzzAgent.  I get invited to campaigns where you try products, talk about them to people, you might have coupons to hand out and then you report any bzz you have and/or pictures/videos you have taken.

I received a campaign from them for Red Baron Pizza.  Kit had coupons to hand out, an apron and a coupon for a free Red Baron Pizza.  I use to not like Red Baron, I would choose Tombstone over it every time.  We used the free coupon and said we would try it since it was free.  Well, it was much better than it used to be and in fact, it was was better tasting than Tombstone, or DiGiornos'.

 In fact, Red Baron Pizza was so much better, my son asked us to buy more.  I think he had us fix it for lunch almost every day this summer when he was home.  He said the only thing better than Red Baron was possibly Papa Johns, Dominos, or my homemade from scratch pizza doughs.




No comments:

Post a Comment