Monday, December 14, 2015

Please continue to keep my Father-in-Law in prayers. Delayed Open Heart Surgery.

We received news this morning that the pre-surgery blood work showed that his white blood count was extremely high. They have given him antibiotics and is sending him home. They have rescheduled the surgery until December 28th, at which time they are replacing 2 valves that are not working properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment