Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Spring 2016

I have registered for my Spring classes. I am taking 15 hours.  I have 4 classes Mondays & Wednesday, Principles of Accounting I, Principles of Macroeconomics, American History I, and Music Appreciation.

I only have 1 class on Tuesday and Thursday and it is American Literature.

On Friday,  I have 3 classes, Principles of Macroeconomics, American History I, and Music Appreciation.

Xander is happy I don't have any classes after 3.

I also just received an internship, that they are having me start working on some of the projects now. I am going to be working on marketing projects for the Whitson-Hester School of Nursing at Tennessee Technological University.  I am already working on some projects and looking forward to working on some of the others that we have discussed me working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment